- Located near the core of Downtown Orlando within the special plan designation the “SODO” Plan Area.
- “SODO” Plan Area was put forth by the City of Orlando to “encourage redevelopment, create a highly visible and memorable node of activity and establish the intersection of Division
- Avenue and Kaley Street as the western gateway to the South Downtown Subarea”.
- The area is served by an Amtrak train station and a Sunrail Commuter Station,
- Enjoys close proximity to Orlando’s CBD, is highly visible from I-4, and is anchored by Orlando Health.
Property Id: 4569
Property Size: 6 ft2
Available SF: 246,270 SF
Land Size: 5.65 Acres