Bishop Beale Duncan exceeds investment goals through focused strategy, exceptional exposure and delivered execution.
The Investment Team monetizes asset goals through expert strategy, exceptional marketing exposure, and diligent attention to each transaction.
Whether local or institutional, our team defines success by identifying unique paths to maximize our client’s investment sales goals.
- Collectively $6 Billion in Transaction Volume
- Experience in all Commercial Assets Types
- Proprietary Database of Active Buyers & Brokers
- Complete Underwriting through ARGUS Certification
We define investment goals through expert analysis, seasoned experience, skillful negotiations and clear communication.
By crafting a custom real estate strategy, we carefully help our clients build a portfolio of investments to successfully serve them today and well into the future.
- Broad Spectrum of Experience in All Commercial Assets Types
- Acquisition of On & Off-market Opportunities
- Audit Sale Materials & Discover Pitfalls
- Full Leasing & Management Provided Post-acquisition
Property Tax Appeals
As a service of Bishop Beale Duncan, Property Tax Appeals are conducted on real estate investments to analyze and reduce current and past year’s tax bills.
Performed as a contingency fee, clients only pay if the team is successful. With experience in over $300 million of assessed value, successful real estate tax savings can help keep more of your money in your pocket.
- Saved $35,532 in Taxes for a 56,964 SF Office Building
- Saved $21,050 in Taxes for 13 Acres of Vacant Development Land
- Saved $23,020 in Taxes for a Prominent Retail Center in the Tourist District
- Saved $17,700 in Taxes for a Prominent Retail Center in the Tourist District
- Saved $14,000 in Taxes for a 103,288 SF Warehouse Building
- Saved $20,000 in Taxes for a Former Auto Dealership
Broker Opinion of Value
Utilized by national and local lenders, as well as property owners, our professionals offer an in-depth analysis from real-world experts in our Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) on commercial property.
We are not licensed appraisers but can provide tremendous value to clients through a comprehensive and accurate examination of a commercial asset.
- BOV is a Fraction of the Cost of a Full Appraisal
- Services are Utilized by Top Lenders in the Marketplace
- Report is Suitable for
- Estate Planning
- Partnership Dissolutions
- Divorce Negotiations
- Mortgage Loan Requirements