Kyle Wood, ASC, LEED-AP
Overview of Role & Experience
Kyle leads the Investment Sales and Capital Markets efforts of Bishop Beale Duncan and has closed approximately $100 million in transactions during his tenure. As Executive Vice President, he also oversees all day-to-day operations for Bishop Beale Duncan including strategic financial decision-making, negotiating contracts, human resources and overseeing company investments.
Kyle has earned the Company’s Top Producer award as well as successfully executed an ad-valorem tax consulting portfolio surpassing $100 million in assessed value.
- $100+ Million in Sale & Lease Transactions since 2011
- Transaction Experience with Federal and State Government Agencies, National Tenants & Investors
- University of Florida Bergstrom Council: Member
- ARGUS-DCF Certified Analyst
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Bachelor’s in Finance from the University of Florida
- Master’s in Real Estate from the University of Florida