Overview of Role & Experience
JP’s focus is on big-picture growth, targeting institutionalized retail developments, while maintaining the Retail Team’s landlord and tenant relations. He has over 11 years of transaction experience, allowing him to serve clients effectively by providing short-term real estate solutions that align with long-term asset goals.
Additionally, JP is skilled in dealing with many different Central Florida jurisdictional issues including land use, entitlements, and zoning regulations. His strong market knowledge and deeply rooted relationships within the commercial real estate retail sector, offer services to his clients that extend into all facets of commercial real estate brokerage.
- Involved in over $100 million in sale and lease transactions since 2007
- Past & Present Client Representation: Gibraltar Capital, Thrivent Financial, CenterState Bank, Excelsior Capital Partners, Heartland Dental, SunTrust Dept., BMO Bank, Contrarian Capital, Central Florida Urology and Tuff Shed.
- CoStar Power Broker (2012)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Designation
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Member
- Buyer Representation: The Village at Hunter’s Creek – 52,000 SF Retail Sale – $17 Million
- Seller Representation: Rivergate Village – 78,000 SF Retail Sale – $5.8 Million
- Tenant Representation: Tuff Shed – 20,000 SF Lease
- Bachelor’s in Science from the University of Central Florida