JP Beaulieu, CCIM, CLS
Overview of Role & Experience
JP’s focus is on big-picture growth, targeting institutionalized retail developments, while maintaining the Retail Team’s landlord and tenant relations. He has over 12 years of transaction experience, allowing him to serve clients effectively by providing short-term real estate solutions that align with long-term asset goals.
Additionally, JP is skilled in dealing with many different Central Florida jurisdictional issues including land use, entitlements, and zoning regulations. His strong market knowledge and deeply rooted relationships within the commercial real estate retail sector, offer services to his clients that extend into all facets of commercial real estate brokerage.
- $150 Million in Sale & Lease Transactions
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Designation
- Certified Leasing Specialist (CLS): Designation
- ICSC: Member (since 2007)
- CoStar Power Broker (2012)
- Bachelor’s in Science from the University of Central Florida
- National & Regional Client Representation
- Client Management & Transaction Advisor