Overview of Role & Experience
Jay delivers a wealth of knowledge in transactional real estate for multiple real estate investment entities, specifically in entertainment, industrial, agricultural and raw land. Additionally, he is an expert in real estate management for generational gifting, property entitlement, and both 1031 and 1033 tax deferred exchanges. This wide-range of knowledge provides Jay’s clients with guidance not commonly found in the industry.
- Owner Representation: Bahia Shrine – 45,000 SF Public Assembly Facility
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Member
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association: Director
- Showmen’s League of America: Board of Governor’s
- Finance Degree from the University of Florida
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida