- Creative, open layout
- Ample on-site parking and street parking
- Landlord open to modifications of the windows/doors for improved visibility
- Fully furnished upon request
- Dock-high shipping bay
- Traffic counts over 46,100 VPD on Virginia Drive and North Mills Avenue
- The eclectic shops, restaurants, and experiences of Ivanhoe Village are just steps from your front door located next to the historic neighborhood’s antique stores, galleries and Lake Ivanhoe.
- Mills 50 is known for its thriving art and foodie scenes. The community’s progressive and supportive vibe welcomes diversity, where storefronts and Asian markets blend with historic buildings and homes from the early 1900s.
- Located a short walking distance from the other side of Lake Formosa and Loch Haven Cultural Park, this 45-acre park is home the Orlando Museum of Art, Mennello Museum of American Art, Orlando Ballet, Orlando Shakespeare Theater, and the Orlando Science Center.
Property Id: 3579
Price: $ 25 Per SF NNN
Available SF: 3,330 SF
Land Size: 0.69 Acres
Parcel ID: 13-22-29-0928-05-010
Loading: Dock-High Shipping Bay
Traffic Count: Over 46,100 AADT on Virginia Drive and North Mills Avenue
Parking: Ample On-Site & Street Parking