- Located in the popular Ivanhoe Village Main Street District with almost 177,000 cars passing daily.
- The site is the original location of Orlando’s Power Plant and is a designated Historic Building.
- Overlooks Lake Ivanhoe and is adjacent to the SunRail with unmatched visibility from Interstate 4.
- Highly Accessible to all of Central Florida’s Major Roadways including Interstate 4, 408, US 17-92 and Colonial Drive.
- There are over 12,500 Residents within a mile of the site with an Average Household Income of $99,032.
Property Id: 5232
Property Size: 61,938 ft2
Building Size: 61,938 SF
Land Size: 2.05 AC | 89,505 SF
Parcel ID: 23-22-29-2552-00-061